The Arts on YouTube
FFor 5 weeks each summer since 1999, Carey Beebe has prepared the harpsichords and organs for the Carmel Bach Festival.
1. Continuo Organ by GC Klop, Garderen, Nederland
3. Flemish Double Harpsichord after the 1624 "Colmar" Ruckers [unsigned — Kevin Fryer 2003]
4. Flemish Double Harpsichord after the 1638 Ruckers by Kevin Fryer, San Francisco 1997
5. French Double Harpsichord after Hemsch by Kevin Fryer, San Francisco 1987
6. Fortepiano after Stein, Hubbard design rebuilt by Janine Johnson
7. Fortepiano after Dulcken by Philip Belt 1970
8. Fortepiano after Graf c1819 by Paul McNulty, Divišov 
9. Pianoforte by Steinway, Hamburg 
here are links to Carey Beebe videos from YouTube
Carey Beebe is probably the most traveled and best known Australian harpsichord
a comprehensive, multilingual site detailing harpsichord, clavichord and fortepiano construction, restoration, maintenance, tuning and hire.
A large technical library, bibliography and many items of interest to music lovers is included.
Carey Beebe demonstrating the timing of the pluck ("stagger").
Carey Beebe demonstrating how to transpose a double-keyboard harpsichord
Carey Beebe demonstrating coupling the keyboards on a French Double
Carey Beebe demonstrating string winding on an historic tuning pin.
Carey Beebe demonstrating how to transpose the keyboard from A392 to A415
Carey Beebe demonstrating how to extend the lambstongue
Time-lapse of Carey Beebe gluing the sharps on a new keyboard.
Time-lapse of Carey Beebe carving a key of a new unfretted clavichord ...
More about Douglas Mueller's films @ www.douglasmueller.net
Carey Beebe demonstrating how to drill the holes for the bridgepins.
Carey Beebe demonstrating how to insert the harpsichord bridgepins.
Pastor de Lasala plays the Fugue in A Minor by Johann Ludwig Krebs on a Double Flemish harpsichord built in 1988 by Carey Beebe Sydney
Pastor de Lasala plays Les Étoiles by Michel Corrette on a Double Flemish harpsichord built in 1988 by Carey Beebe, Sydney
Pastor de Lasala plays Mozart Piece in F K. 33 on clavichord after Hubert built in 1987by Carey Beebe Sydney
Carey Beebe demonstrating replacement of a leather plectrum.
Carey Beebe demonstrating the action of the Double-fretted Clavichord.
Carey Beebe demonstrating the action of an English Square Pianoforte
Carey Beebe demonstrating ornamental key carving
Go to the YouTube site for more videos